A professional, experienced REALTOR, who you will trust to give you the best guidance to research the process of buying or selling Real Estate. Sherron's goal is for all of her clients to feel they are being well looked after and to confident they are making educated and informed decisions.
This is Sherron since 1977…
Sherron joined the Real Estate industry in 1977. She has worked for two major Real Estate companies in her 38 years in the business, in the top 10% of her industry in most of her years, as per the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver statistics – because she loves her job! She never tires of selecting the right home for buyers or designing a marketing plan for her sellers. Sherron takes pride in her work and her priority is quality, rather than quantity. Sherron will not take on more than she feels she can service with her very high standards. Sherron has been with Re/Max Sabre since 1988, where she has built up a generous “return client” database which she relies on as her major source of business. Sherron loves to take on new clients and can assure these clients that once they have done business with her they will feel good about recommending her to their friends.
Sherron’s Recognized Achievements
- Sherron spent her first 11 years with another national company and was a consistent President’s Gold award winner;
- RE/MAX 100% Club and now in RE/MAX’s Hall of Fame;
- M.L.S. Diamond Master Member – in 2012 she was one of 8 realtors in the Real Estate Board (of the 10,000+ members) that received “Lifetime Achievement Award”
- Sherron spent 2 years as Divisional Director for the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver;
- Sherron spent 3 years organizing the M.L.S. tours in the Tri-Cities;
- Sherron spent 4 years organizing the RE/MAX office tours;
- Sherron is involved in fundraising and has been for 30 years;
- Sherron has been a Rotary Club member since 2001, working on local community projects such as the BackPack program with the schools & many Worldwide projects.
In April 2016, Sherron joined Bob Charbonneau PREC. It took very little time for us to realize we had similar goals and that we manage our business with the same unwavering integrity. We have since formalized our relationship as a “Team”. Our team has a seasoned support person and an office capable of reaching any or all of us 24 hours a day! Sherron can be reached at 604-626-1646 or by e-mail at email@example.com